You'll learn a lot. 会增长不少见识识
Maybe we should 也许我们应该
speak to a real-estate agent about a house. 和房地产仲介商谈谈一谈关於房子的事
And a bank about a mortgage. 还要和银行谈谈 睢
I'll talk to Richard about it. 我会与Richard商亮可 量。
I think it's a good idea
Ellen. 我觉得这是个好主主意 Ellen
We can learn a lot by asking. 我们到处问问会学学到不少东西
And if I can be of any help
如果我能有所帮忙忙的
let me know. 告诉我。
As a matter of fact
事实上
my friend Virginia Martinelli is a real-estate agent. 我的朋友Virginiaa Martinelli就是个房地产仲介。
Good. 好极了。
Good. 好极了。
You won't believe this
简直不会相信
but she sold us our first house and this one. 我们的第一栋房子子和这一栋都是她卖的
Well
I'll tell Richard
嗯 我会告诉Richhard
and we'll go to see her. 我们会去找她。
Do you think the skirt length is right
Ellen? 觉得这裙子长度度合适
Do you think it's too long? 你会不会觉得太长长
I think the skirt is just right. 我觉得长度合适。
Are you planning to attach a train to it? 准备加拖地裙摆摆
No. No train. Just the dress. 不 不加裙摆。就就是这样连身套装
But I am going to make a headpiece of lace. 但我准备做一个蕾蕾丝头饰
That dress is gorgeous. 这套服装真华丽。
Thanks
Ellen. 谢谢 Ellen。
And thanks for the advice about the house. 也谢谢 关於房子子的建议
I'll talk to Richard about it 我就跟Richard商
the minute he comes home. 他一回来。
And remember
记住
we love having you here. 我们喜欢你们住这这
There's no need to rush. 没有必要急急忙忙忙